Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Favorite Time of the Year in Disney! ~ EPCOT's Food & Wine Festival


 I am so very excited!! Time for EPCOT's Food & Wine Festival!! EPCOT is one of my favorite parks on the Walt Disney Property. The culture and culinary experiences you can have on a daily basis are awesome. Then add the festival happenings on top and Voila! That is what I call Amazing!!

The 2013 festival begins September 27 - November 11. During this time, each country has a kiosk with several added from other parts of the world that have a sampling of their cultural food!! So yummy!! Also, there is a full schedule of culinary demos, beverage tastings and special appearences from some of the world's finest chefs. Take in a small sample or go all out with a full day of the festivities. 

My hubby and I love to stroll around in the evening with the hustle & bustle of the guests. As we people watch, we enjoy a sample here and a cocktail there. Our family is a gluten free family as of this year 2013. Our trip to the festival will be in a whole new light! I am very excited to see how Disney addresses allergy issues. We have be very pleased with the overall gluten free options Disney provides on a daily basis. We always felt better when we were at Disney.... I thought it was all the Pixie Dust... But I think it is the focus on providing gluten free as much as they can. 

Check out all the happenings at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival/ . 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment